A little bit about me...

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Christmas in July is REAL!

Hello Friends!  

I can hardly hold a thought in my head this week because my Mama Cheryl is coming to spend the long weekend with us! WAHOOOO! Even though she only lives three states away… it feels like a universe at times when life’s craziness gets in the way! Before you know it, it’s Monday again, then a new month, and then you wake up thinking, “Hey wait, it can’t be Christmas-time already?” Well, Folks, I am here to tell ya, Christmas in July is a REAL-LIFE thing because Mama is coming to town and it is the best gift ever!!! I am now like a kid on Christmas Eve counting down the minutes!

So I just want to say that in the spirit of Christmas (in July), let’s all take a moment to think about how much we love our families and how special they are to us. Your family is what you make it and you never know who is going to bless it along the way. I am a lucky girl to have my Mama Cheryl by my side, always.

Oh, one last thing… Is it too early to bust out the spiked eggnog? J

Cheers! 

fam·i·ly
fam(ə)lē/
noun: family; plural noun: families

1. a group consisting of parents and children living together in a household, a group of people related to one another by blood or marriage.

2. all the descendants of a common ancestor.

No comments:

Post a Comment