Well, Folks---It is that time of year again! Cheer is in the air, snow is blowing, holiday tunes are playing, and travel plans are being made for family gatherings. With Thanksgiving on the horizon, it’s always a great time to sit back and think about the things in life that make us happy. I am VERY thankful for the “staples” in my life. My boyfriend, friends, and my family are the thread that keeps me stitched tight and without them, I would surely unravel. This year we welcomed two adorable nephews and a beautiful niece to our family too! I am truly lucky to have love and friendship from the best people a girl could ask for. I am also grateful for my job, my car, and my home that I share with my handsome man, Andrew.
There are also many small bonuses in life that make me happy that I thought I would give credit to as well.
So, here it goes…..
My Chi straightener--- esp on a humid day
Pimento Cheese Sandos (newly discovered)
Modest Mouse and my girl, Brit-Brit
Nude Nail polish, looks good even when chipped
Air fresheners…I work in a middle school
Baked beans (air freshener is handy here too)
Pandora... Even with commercials, still my Prius-PIC
Clover, my kitty-cat
Clover again. He gets double, maybe triple... but then it's awkward "Cat Lady"
Oh, what the heck--- Clover.
Michael's coupons, always a deal
Trader Joe's--- let's be honest--- Charles Shaw
Vegetarianism, changed my life
Catahoula puppies
Pinterest (Duuuuuh!)
HGTV---one day I will actually do some of those projects
Lake Max in the Summertime…in the Winter, not so much
Wes Anderson=Brilliance
Breakfast Foods, ESP for dinner
My iPhone and all the wonderful things it does
DVR… or else I would never watch any TV!
Fin Du Monde.... YUM
Brittney's cooking.... Mixed with the above, Heaven on Earth.
Tax Returns!
Mailing cards… I’m a regular Hallmark
Dark Chocolate, good on most anything
COFFEE
Post-Its---without them, I would internally combust
Harry Potter, minus Bellatrix... She’s EVIL.
Yoga pants... And I don't do yoga
Silpada--- it's a love/hate type thing
Condiments. All of them. I. Love. Sauces.
Houlihan's fish tacos... With like 6 said sauces
My birthday!!!!! All birthdays! But especially MINE
House plants
Bon fires at Rene’s house…when no one falls in
House Slippers
Marilyn. Enough said.
Recycling... "Yes, even bread ties"
My Prius... Another love/hate type deal
Fresh garden tomatoes!!!
Garlic in the jar... Soooo much easier
Fast oil changes, only 1,800 miles overdue last time, SCORE!
Cheap airline tickets… Jet Setter
Pineapple Express, just ridiculously funny
Goodwill shopping with Tuesdae= Success Every Time
Spicy foods with Andrew
Live music at grungy places
Smelly-good hand soap for places like the above mentioned
Etsy's jewelry.... Well, everything on Etsy really
Did I mention Clover yet? :)
The list could go on and on… Happy Thanksgiving and Safe Travels, Everyone!
Love!
ReplyDeleteAnd I should add on there---- Dresses with pockets! LOVE!!
ReplyDelete