A little bit about me...

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Ready or Not, I'm Turning 30!

Wow, I am turning 30 soon. As in like 2.5 days.... How did this happen? I swear it seems like I just turned 26 and made a joke about how my age now rounded up to 30.... Thirty years is a long time to live, and LIVE is definitely what I have done. I can't say enough good things about my 20s, (well, all of the parts I can remember, lol) and even with the anxiety of entering a new decade, I am getting ready to embrace being 30 years old. Everyone has told me that your 30s are the best years--- Well then, WOW, so much to look forward to! I figure, even if I don't feel ready to be 30, there is going to be one hell of a party this weekend to celebrate it!

My 20s have been fantastic though... I guess that is what makes it hard to wrap them up! I have had so much growth and self-realizations in my 20s and conquered things I never thought I could. So many fun experiences shared with family, colleagues, my boyfriend, and old and new friends. It's been so much fun traveling, learning, partying, working (Yes, working---I've had some awesome jobs!), and spending time with those I enjoy. I have learned so much about what it means to just be ME and lead an honest, grounded, happy life. My 20s have been filled with education and growth as I tested careers and finally landed in the best job on the planet! I have made so many memories that will last a lifetime and for that, I am so grateful.

Honestly, if being in my 30s is just HALF as awesome as my 20s have been, then I am in for an amazing adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment